Monday, July 19, 2010

Polyvore = Two thumbs up!

Today is one of those days where you have not much to do because is raining outside. So, while I'm waiting for it to stop browsing around the Internet seems entertaining. I've found this really cool place called "Polyvore" (I'm pretty sure many of you have heard of it but if not, check it out :D) where you can make any outfit you want and post it on your blog/tumblr/twitter/facebook/anywhere really.

As a fashion lover I had to make an account The first outfit I made was inspired by the song "Nicest Thing" by Kate Nash which is a heartbreaking but very lovely song.

Here's the outfit:


What do you think about this outfit?
Would you make an account?
(If you will or already have one, make sure to let me know so I can look it up.)

1 comment:

  1. Polyvore is = LOVE!!! Lolz!

    Loving that outfit and that song is soo cool!

    xo
    Sophie

    PS: thanks for the sweet words =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails