Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I just got hit by an Oxfords sale!

This post was inspired by one of my friend's (an awesome blogger) Shopie from Diary Of A Young Designer

As many of you know, "Playless" is bringing nice shoes to it's company lately (AT LAST!) I went to the store and found the most adorable pair of black oxford shoes that I can wear with anything I own. I'm so excited because they are not only awesomely CUTE but they were cheap! I'm talking $13.00US bucks! And of course I had to buy something else cause it was "bogo" season (and you don't want to miss that chance!) I took a set of 3 (very cute!) different pairs of earrings (yay for not having "plugs" anymore!).

Here is a picture with moi wearing them:

1 comment:

  1. If you're a size 5 I WILL steal those off your feet, lol!

    They are really cute!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails