Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Kendall Jenner!

Good morning!
Today is the first day of my second trimester and I decided to stay home and do chores, yes! I am just not fully prepared to start a new trimester till Monday when I get all of the things I need to be ready.
Without further adieu, I wanted to make a little segment about Kendall Jenner, one of the the Kardashian's little sisters, who is already modeling in big fashion shows like Sherri Hill's in this years Mecedes-Benz High Fashion Week for Spring 2012. I just found out that she turns sixteen today which makes this segment make a lot more sense. She is on the watch for so many fashion lovers out there, including myself. She grew up in the "Keeping up with the Kardashian's" E! Reality Show about her sisters, brothers and parents lives and has a long way to go! So gorgeous and young! I wish her the best and may she grow up a fine woman and hopefully a very successful model!


Congrats Kendall! (:
Ps: All pictures by ZIMBIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails