Wednesday, October 19, 2011

iStalk Wednesday: Andrea Torres

Happy Wednesday!
We are in the middle of our week and I'm celebrating 2 months of a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend :3
I do not have the day completely off but it still works and I'm happy I can write another post :)

This week I am head-over-heels in love with Andrea Torres's style.
She is a very talented blogger/model from Mexico and is the winner of this year's "Mango's IT Girl" contest where she was chosen out of hundred girls for her impeccable style. She is a fashion blogger at heart. She runs Style Scrapbook which is a style and fashion blog where she shares her daily looks and lifestyle.
She is truly the one to look out for when missing inspiration for looks. Truly a unique, laid-back, and edgy style to appreciate.

Here are some of the many looks she has, these are all taken from her lookbook.nu profile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails