Friday, October 14, 2011

At last! TGIF!


Hello!
Right now, I'm at the beauty salon getting pampered and gorgeous because I needed some quality time with this heating machine that is drying my hair at the moment.
It is Friday afternoon already and I can't wait to get out of here and do some serious shopping!
It is well-deserved. 
My latest college trimester is almost done and I am somewhat nervous for my grades... I am still doing my best but one of the classes I am taking has been kind of hard for me. Juggling school with work is not easy but I am an optimistic person and I really think I can do it! (: Plus, when God is on your side there is nothing you cannot achieve!
Out of the machine now and almost stepping out of the salon :) 
I'll say bye for now :D
Ciao lovely!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails