Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fashion Bibles


All of us fashion lovers have magazines we absolutely LOVE. I'm going to share my top 3 and these are; NYLON, Vogue and InStyle. They are all very different in their own way but also very interesting and insightful. Out of those, my favorite has to be NYLON because it has news about independent bands and street fashion. I also love it because it inspires me in many ways (fashion wise). For more info on this mag go to it's website.
PS: I took the picture from my room. The reason why my mags are stacked like that is cause whenever my friends want they can entertain themselves so we can share our points of view from articles.


What's your favorite magazine?

4 comments:

  1. My fave magazine is NYLON!!! I'm quite obsessed over it, lol. =D

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, I have not heard of Nylon actually until now. i must be obsolete. i must check it then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vogue is my bible. i have a huuge collection.
    thats a cool pic, i really like your blog dear.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails