Wednesday, December 26, 2012

iStalk Wednesdays: Samantha M. (aka. BeautyCrush)


Happy Holidays Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog and to another segment of iStalk Wednesdays! :)

It's been a great Christmas so far and I just can't wait for New Years Eve because I am thinking about the look I'll be pulling off for the family gathering that night. It's very sparkly and flashy, you have to start the year with the right gear! You'll be seeing pictures of that night later on. 

Anyhow! I've been stalking Samantha Maria (aka. BeautyCrush/MizsMaria/DollHouseXo) since 2010 and I have to say that she has been an inspiration since then. This year, I've watched her 24 lovely "Vlogmases" since December 1st, but is all done now and I thought it would be appropriate to feature her as one of my favorite "style icons" for this week.

You have probably already seen her YouTube videos and are most obsessed (like me) with her accent and style as well as beauty tips, but if you haven't you should check her out! 

She's a 23 year old youtube/tumblr/blogspot blogger from London who has an impeccable taste in style, which I absolutely love! She has been featured in a MissGuided video with a bunch of other kickass bloggers and also on numerous fashion magazines like Company, Cosmopolitan, Glamour and more. For more information from this inspiring fashion blogger I linked ways of contacting her below.


Here are some of my favorite photographs of her rockin' different styles:


These pictures were taken from Samamtha's own personal blog.

YouTube: BeautyCrush
Tumblr: DollHouseXo
Lookbook: Samantha M.
Twitter: MiszMaria
Instagram: LaBeautyCrush

Have a great day
and an astonishing New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails