Wednesday, November 21, 2012

iStalk Wednesday: Cara Delevingne


Hello!

Wow... I had to dust off this blog because I have been so busy I haven't had enough time to sit and write.
I'm finishing my teaching practice hours and I am very proud to say that everything has been doing great!

I wanted to start off by saying Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I'm getting ready to eat with family and friends tomorrow. I hope you have a blast and eat a lot of good food!

Okay, enough chit chat. Let's begin.


You've seen her around magazines, pictures, posters and billboards. 
She's Burberry's girl! Ms. Cara Delevingne

This model takes amazing pictures. She has this great face structure and blue eyes that almost kill.
I'm in love with her own personal style (:
The rock-punk look fits her perfectly and I know that if she throws on some pretty dress it'll suit her too.

She's a British, 20 year old top model from London and she is also the "Star Face" for British Vogue in Autumn/Winter 2012-2013.







Enjoy her style and work as a young, inspiring fashion top model!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails