Thursday, December 29, 2011

After Christmas Shopping


Hello Lovely!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas (:
New Years Eve is right around the corner and I wanted to get a dress for the occasion.

It took a long walk into every store I liked from the Barceloneta Outlet's in PR to made up my mind and find that eye catching dress. Sadly, at the end of the day I didn't find the perfect dress. I bought BCBG goodies (a sweater and a button down shirt) and some old navy sweaters that I over-wore this year but instead of buying them my favorite clothing color (black) I got them in navy and gray. My boyfriend and best friend tagged along for the ride and it came out to be a very fun experience (minus the dress). Although, I hadn't found the dress for the night I am hoping I will and well... let's hope it's a bright color or it has sequins or something because it should stand out. If I can't find a dress, I'm thinking about sparkly heels which adds fun and festivity to a basic outfit.

Wish me good in finding either one! It's been a great year, I want to enjoy it and look my most amazing.

Picture time (:


On our way! :3


This is called "Piraguas"
It's a refreshing tropical drink that is delish!


Me and Him (:


Zoey my bestie caught talking on her iphone (:





BCBG sweater



 


Zipper sleeves


BCBG sweater


BCBG sweater, AE belt and jeans, ON flats



Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails