Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review: Essie's "Nice Is Nice" Nail Polish

Hello fellow bloggers, friends and family!

I wanted write a little review for the lilac color from Essie "French Affair" spring collection 2011. In the pictures I took below this description, you can see how well it looks when applied. I am a big fan of nail polishes but I never tried Essie till I saw this color and had to have it. It takes 2 coats to get the pretty lilac color from the bottle and it has a great finish. I didn't have to put on a top coat because it looks shinny by itself. I would def. consider buying more from this line. They have unique colors and they cost two dollars less than Sephora's nail polishes.

Here are the pictures:























Have you tried Essie?
Do you own any Essie nail colors that you find amazing?

Which are they?


Comments are always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this color! is absolutely perfect. I found you through Independent Fashion Blogger, cute blog... and originally from Puerto Rico too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails