Saturday, March 26, 2011

Donating For A Cause

Hello you! :)

I hope your having a great weekend!

So far, I'm having a great weekend. It started with me donating $10 dollars for the Japan devastating earthquake we all saw over the news 2 weeks ago. I felt like I needed to do something more than praying for Japan. I also felt the urge to give and try to help in the relief process. I'm very happy with the help I was able to give and I feel like I did something to make the world a bit of a better place. I donated them through RedCross.Org

I exhort you do the same if you can. If you truly felt like me, you should act.
This action changed me in someway (:


In other news, I have a very nice used car! This is just for my brother and me to use for school and work but is still awesome and it works for me :D

Let's see how my Sunday turns up to be... :)

Have a great night and week!
Any comments welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a fashion and beauty blogger from puerto rico, it's good to see another one :) Your blog is lovely, please check mine :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails