Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Music Muse : Scanners

Ello' Bloggers & Friends!
I've been kinda busy with school, but I'll try my best to keep doing this blogging thing that I love so much (:
Every friday I'll be posting new/old bands or artists that I've just fell inlove with; spreading a bit of their bio and pictures along with one of their video or songs.
Seems like a good idea since I'm ALWAYS listening to music (:
All the posts are going to be named "Friday Music Muse" since is going to be weekly.

Alright! Without futher ado...


Band name:
Scanners

Quick bio:
Alternative band from London, England who were formed around 2004. The band was initially formed by Matthew Mole (vocals, guitar, synthesizer) and Sarah Daly (vocals, bass guitar, violin) around 2004, who after writing songs together played their early gigs backed by a drum machine. The line-up was later expanded with the addition of Amina Bates (guitar, keyboards, background vocals), and Tom Hutt (drums). Signed by label owner and DJ Steve Aoki to his indie label Dim Mak. They have supported bands like: The Horrors, Devo, The Mystery Jets, The Charlatan, Silversun Pickups, The Wedding Present, Electric Six, Juliette and the Licks and Forward Russia.
[info from wikipedia]


Video:




Hope you enjoyed!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails