Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Point Of View: (500) Days Of Summer

Actors: Incredible! They played their characters amazingly. They were fun, specially Zooey Deschanel (I love her in movies), she always stays with her character and her personality shines.
Music: I absolutley adore the music in this motion picture. Specially when "Sweet Disposition" (which I've been playing it ever since this morning) from The Temper Trap starts playing. It makes me want to fly! :)
Overall Movie: It's my new favorite movie of the year so far. The concept it's refreshing and fun. I would see it again without even thinking it twice.

So, if you want to fall in love (for the 1st time or all over again) you should catch this magical and enchanting story. But remember; this is not a love story, is a story about love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails