Friday, February 11, 2011

Review: FASHION WEEK F/W '11 BCBG

New York Fashion Week is on and the collection from BCBGMaxazria caught my eye as soon as I saw some videos and pictures.
I love all the layers and colors he used on his collection. The looks were "flowy", elegant, asymmetrical and simple. Also, there was a key element in all of the pieces, a light-weight long sleeved turtle neck jumper, which I thought looked nice with all of the layering on it.

Take a look!





For pictures, visit this page:
http://www.hautefashionafrica.com/tatafo/new-york-fashion-week-bcbg-max-azria-fallwinter-2011-collection/

Any thoughts about this collection?
Comment! (:

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh I had already commented and this thing reffered me to the error page. I'm not sure if the comment went through. Well, if it didn't I wrote that I really love bcbg and this collection is no exeption!

    Lovely blog you got here<3 I didnt know you were from PR

    I am as well :)

    xo
    fI

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails